Monday, December 27, 2004

Greetings

Welcome to my home for Posers in recovery. Posers are those who pretend to be something they are not. In Christianity, they have their lives together and all the answers, when they really are falling apart and don't know diddly/squat. I was one of them until God's miraculous grace grabbed me. For more on Posers, read Brennan Mannings epic "The Ragamuffin Gospel" where he describes how grace grabbed him and revolutionized his life.

My prayer is that the musings and odd things that strike me that I post here will help you as you search for an authentic faith. Not a faith where you feel like you have to put on a brave face to go to church, but one where you can come in and bleed all over people and they will still love you, just like God does. You don't have to be something for God to love you, and I hope that you find a place to worship where you can be real, show your warts, scars, fears and hangups, and you will still be loved.

God Bless you on your journey.


No comments: