Thursday, May 24, 2007

Praising God no matter where you are

As you have probably read here I have been working with the guidance of the Holy Spirit on removing the scales on my eyes and looking at the world to see God's handiwork no matter where I am. While I am not going to go to the extreme of trying to exegete a banana as my fellow blogger Bishopman depicted so eloquently here.

What I am referring to is the ability to see God regardless of the situation, location or circumstance. The evidence of God's handiwork is all around us. We need to take a minute and look with eyes that see. God will show himself to us when we honestly seek him.

The video below depicts a young man wandering the streets of a big city praising God, and all the folks around him just ignore him. Plus it's a good David Crowder song.

No comments: