Tuesday, September 02, 2008

This bears repeating

I am not so vain as to try to repeat myself because I am so brilliant (we all know that is not true). Rather, I know that some of you out there are going through a very rough patch in the body of Christ. I grieve with you for the hurt that is in you, and pray with you that God will redeem the situation and build his kingdom from it. To that end, I encourage you, if you are in this category, to read this post and meditate on the thought that it contains.

I know it is painful right now, but God is a big God and he can and will protect his church, including all of the members of the body of Christ.

Take heart, pray hard, and trust God. Lean on the truth of the words God spoke to Joshua “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

New American Standard Bible : 1995 Update. LaHabra, CA : The Lockman Foundation, 1995, S. Jos 1:9

My prayers go with you.

No comments: