10. McGonigles Market on Ward Parkway - Good BBQ and meat at reasonable prices
9. The friendly folks and open air feeling of the city.
8. Smokestack BBQ.
7. Christ Church Anglican - I went there for my worship class and was hooked.
6. Jacob's Well - same story. I love the evening worship there.
5. The faculty at Nazarene Theological Seminary - they made me feel like a part of the community even though I as an in-service student.
4. Jack's Stack BBQ - fine dining and BBQ. What more could you ask for?
|Country Club Plaza|
2. Oklahoma Joe's BBQ- great BBQ served in a gas station. Need I say more?
1. Nazarene Theological Seminary - I am a bit wistful thinking about completion of my degree. I made some great friends there and greatly enjoyed the interaction with students and faculty. I will honestly miss being there.